1. You spend an inordinate amount of time before any moderate-to-big decision worrying — not about how you feel about it, but how others might perceive it.
2. You have already given up on several goals because you deem yourself “not good enough.”
3. You are putting off a move to the city of your dreams because you are too afraid that you won’t be able to make new friends or start a new social life.
4. You don’t participate in hobbies that you could easily pursue in your area for fear of looking incompetent or slow in your group.
5. You aren’t learning the language you have always wanted to learn, even though the materials to start are all right at your fingertips.
6. You are staying in a relationship not particularly because you want to be with this person for the long term, but because it is preferable…
View original post 623 more words